SPONSORS & SUPPORTERS >>
Co-sponsorship and support by over 20 international societies and organizations make this conference a truly global event that crosses all the disciplines and industries relevant to Connected Vehicles.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE >>
Meet our organizing committee. We welcome any ideas that could make this event more exciting.
CALL FOR PAPERS >>
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the ICCVE 2014 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore® as well as major indexing services. Substantially extended versions of top quality papers will also be considered for publication in special issues or special sections of the following IEEE journals:
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics (Current IF: 5.165)
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (Current IF: 3.381)
- IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems (Current IF: 3.064)
- IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Magazine (Current IF: 3.064)
- IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine
- IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification
- IEEE Transportation Electrification Magazine
- IEEE Systems Journal (Current IF: 1.27)
Our Special Sessions are still calling for 2-page digest papers on the following topics. Accepted papers will also be presented at the conference and published in the Proceedings.
- Big Data in Transportation and Smart Cities
- Emerging Application Scenarios and Business Models in Transportation
- Emerging Technologies for Next-Generation Transportation
- Regional Experience and Differences in Transportation
- Standardization Needs for Connected, Automated and Intelligent Vehicles
- Standardization Needs for Electric Vehicle and Transportation Electrification
EXHIBITORS & PATRONS >>
We want to help you meet potential customers from around the world that will be interested in your products and services. We will also ensure that you will have access to the leaders of the new Connected Vehicles world during the conference and long afterwards. A limited number of patronage opportunities and exhibition packages from $1,000 are available.
Register now at the early-bird rates
Plan your ICCVE 2014 trip and side tours in and around Vienna
The 3rd International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo
November 3-7, 2014 | Vienna, Austria
"The future of mobility enabled by Connected Automated Vehicles"
Connected Vehicles is an emerging technical field which crosses multiple disciplines and industries including automotive, travel & transportation, information technology, communications, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, media & entertainment, energy & utilities, insurance, etc. By connecting vehicles with various devices, services and participants, we are able to make our mobility more enjoyable, sustainable and safe.
The 3rd annual International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo (ICCVE 2014) will be held on November 3-7, 2014 at the Messe Wien in Vienna, Austria. The conference serves as a premier platform that gathers all the relevant communities and domains together. Experts, practitioners and policy makers from all around the world will present the latest innovations and advances on connected vehicles, share the experience and insights, forecast the trends and opportunities, and discuss the policy, economics and social implications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
The 5-day conference program will feature summits and industry forums, paper sessions and workshops, demos, exhibits, tutorials, and tours. We are proudly and excitedly inviting you to participate in and enjoy this world-class event.